Game Fandom

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Zegai's Duel Quotes

Shoon Vs. Freyjadour

Attack

  • Here I come!
  • I cant let you keep getting the best of me!
  • Not good enough, eh? Here I come again!

Defend

  • I can't believe you turned my best move back on me!
  • You come at me too, Prince.

Special

  • Here comes another one, and this time I'll do it right!
  • I'm going to give it all I've got, be sure you're ready!
  • Now its my turn, I'll show you what my full power is like!

Chuck Vs. Freyjadour

Attack

  • I'm really gonna pound you, so get ready!
  • That was nothing, but you're really gonna get it now!

Defend

  • I don't like picking on the weak.
  • I...I need a little break here...

Special

  • No Way!! You haven't seen the last of my strength yet!
  • This one's for the young lady!

Lorelai Vs. Freyjadour

Attack

  • Hmm...I guess I'll just warm up a little first...
  • I'm still fine, I can still fight!
  • You still standing? I'll hit you with another one then!

Defend

  • Ugh you're stronger than I thought!
  • What did you do, give up? You gotta come at me to!
  • You underestimate me. . .

Special

  • Don't let that swell your head, I'm only just getting started!
  • I guess I'll settle this thing right here and now!
  • Not bad, but wait 'til you feel this!
  • What do you think you have to hold back or something? Don't insult me!

Read more: {Previous 1 2 3 Next}

No comments:

Your Ad Here