Game Fandom

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Reinhold's Duel Quotes

Glen Vs. Lazlo

Attack

  • Are you ready for me?
  • Now it's my turn!
  • Pay close attention to my swordsmanship.

Guard

  • Charge at me and don't hold anything back.
  • Let's see how well you can wield that sword.
  • Let's see you make a move.

Special Attack

  • My next move will settle this, once and for all!
  • Prepare to get beaten to a pulp.

Brandeau Vs. Lazlo

Attack

  • Don't get cocky, boy!
  • I guess I can play a little.
  • Victory is mine...

Guard

  • Hah, child's play! Allow me to humor you.
  • Your attacks are futile... Don't you realize that?

Special Attack

  • I'll kill you!
  • I will settle this...

Lino En Kuldes Vs. Lazlo

Attack

  • All right, let's get right down to it.
  • It's my turn next.
  • Maybe a little nudge to wake you up?

Guard

  • Come on! Let's see what you've got.
  • I think I'll save my energy a little.

Special Attack

  • Guess I'll start getting serious now...
  • Hehe...Better be prepared for the next move...
  • Well, I guess I'll scare you a bit!

Read more: {Previous 1 2 Next}

No comments:

Your Ad Here