Game Fandom

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Zegai's Duel Quotes 2

Roy Vs. Freyjadour

Attack

  • Is that the best you can do? Guess it's my turn now!
  • Well, I'm not going to hit you with my best moves right away am I?

Defend

  • Damn you...You really got me!
  • What are you waiting for? Come at me!

Special

  • All right, this one is gonna put you outta your misery!
  • Hmph, what if I really get serious?
  • Hmph, you think that hurts? You gotta do something more like this!
  • Grr you really piss me off, you know that!?!
  • You got me....I gotta take a break...haha! Did you really believe me?

Miakis Vs. Freyjadour

Attack

  • Okay...Here I come.
  • Ow, ow! Now its my turn!

Defend

  • Hey that really hurt, are you trying to make me cry?
  • Ow ow, you've really got your eyes open Prince!

Special

  • Now I'm going to get really serious!
  • Ouch that hurt, I'll get you this time!
  • Time for you to go beddy-bye!

Childerich Vs. Freyjadour

Attack

  • Gah!

Defend

  • Gunh Gunh Gunh Gunh Gunh. . .

Special

  • Gaaaahh!

Read more: {Previous 1 2 3 Next}

No comments:

Your Ad Here