Game Fandom

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Zegai's Duel Quotes 3

Gizel Vs. Freyjadour

Attack

  • It looks like we both we a little impatient. . .

Defend

  • I think I felt that one a little bit...

Special

  • Time to finish you off!
  • Very nice, but do you think you can counter this next one as well?
  • Very nice...now I'll show you what I can do!
  • You should have shown me a move at least as powerful as this!

Dolph Vs. Lyon

Attack

  • In your condition, this should be enough to do you in.
  • Well well, what a surprise, I didn't think you'd be able to counter that!

Defend

  • Let me give you the chance to realise the shape you're in . . .
  • The more time you waste the more pain you'll be in you know!

Special

  • Still standing huh? Will you be able to handle this.
  • You did very well, I guess I should stop going easy on you. . .


Read more: {Previous 1 2 3 Next}

No comments:

Your Ad Here