Game Fandom

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Long Chan Chan's Duel Quotes

Flik Vs. Riou

Attack

  • Hey, be careful how you swing that thing.
  • Nice try I'll go next.
  • Okay, let's see what you've got.
  • Oops, I might have put too much into that one.
  • That's how to attack. Got it?
  • That's the spirit.
  • This is just a waste of time.
  • Whoa, nice stroke. That's the way.

Defend

  • C'mon take a swing at me.
  • Don't get too confident or you'll get yourself killed.
  • Hey, that was a surprise.
  • Hey, wanna try that again.
  • In combat, caution is the best weapon.
  • Okey, it's your turn. Let's see what you've got.
  • That's how to attack. Try it yourself.
  • Want to try that again.

Wild Attack

  • Here goes! Hope you can handle this.
  • Here it comes. Better get out of the way.
  • One of us is going to have to finish this.
  • The next one's going to hurt.

Amada Vs. Riou

Attack

  • ARGH!!!!..... Nice shot..... But it ain't over yet!!!!!
  • Ha ha ha ha! Too bad, boy!!! Now it's my turn!!!
  • Hey, you're not gonna win that way y'know
  • Ouch! Pretty good! Ok, it's my turn next!
  • Ouch! I felt that one!
  • Ouch! That musta hurt! Sorry about that.
  • Okay, first a little test.
  • Thinking the same thing, eh. C'mon let's go.
  • YOWCH!!!!! Nice one! My hand's all numb!

Defend

  • C'mon. It's your turn now.
  • Dammit!!! I might lose this one!!!
  • Damn! Dammit!!! Gotta think!!!!!
  • Got to keep your head cool when you're in a fight, y'know.
  • Ha ha! Wanna try that again?
  • He he, first show me what you've got, boy.
  • He he, I guess i'd better hold back a little.
  • I won't fall for that one again.
  • Woa!!! That was scary!!!!!

Wild Attack

  • Argh! I'll get ya next time!!!
  • Better get ready. Here I go again.
  • He he, I'll show ya how to attack!
  • If ya liked that, I'll give ya some more.
  • I'm just about ready to take the kid gloves off.
  • Okay, boy, here I go!
  • Okay, it's my turn next.
  • That won't get us anywhere! Try this one on fer size!!!!!
  • That was fun!!! Let's go again!!!
  • Way to go, kid!!! But I won't lose that easy!

Luca Blight Vs. Riou

Attack

  • Hah...... A draw..........
  • Idiot!!!! Is that the best you can do!!!!
  • That's Nothing!
  • You little punk!!!

Defend

  • Fool!!!! That can't stop me!!!!!!
  • Hah...hah hah hah... Fighting is my life.....
  • Pathetic!!!! That's what you call power!!!!
  • Ridiculous!!! You think a punk like you can stop me!!!!!
  • You fool!!!!!!

Wild Attack

  • Hah........ Are we still doing this....
  • You Pig!!!!! You dare wound me!!!!!

Read more: {Previous 1 2 Next}

No comments:

Your Ad Here