Game Fandom

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eikei's Duel Quotes

Kwanda Rosman Vs. Tir McDohl

Attack

  • At a loss, are you? But I'll show no mercy!
  • Damn! I underestimated you.
  • Ha ha! You'll have to do better than that!
  • Heh, now it's my turn.
  • Taste the sharpness of my blade!
  • That's nothing!
  • Well done. But can you take this?
  • What's the matter? If you don't attack, I will!
  • Whoa! Pretty good, Teo's little boy. Now it's my turn!
  • You're better than I thought. But how about this?

Defend

  • Arghhh! I underestimated you.
  • Can you break my invulnerable defenses?
  • Carefully...
  • Cautious, aren't you. Just like a leader.
  • Damn! My turn!
  • Don't bore me. Show me what you can do.
  • Forget it. You're methods are obvious.
  • Now it's your turn. Come on!
  • Pretty good. How about another one?
  • What now?

Desperate Attack

  • Here we go again!
  • I'll get you!
  • I'll show you how it's done.
  • Impossible! You can't avoid my blows!
  • Interesting. How about another round?
  • Take that!
  • The next one won't be so easy!
  • Victory is near! I strike with all my might!
  • Well done. You're a worthy opponent. Now it's my turn!
  • We're getting nowhere. Here I come!

Teo Vs. Pahn

Attack

  • All you can do is defend, Pahn? No mercy!
  • Did you see me coming?
  • Do you see how we're mismatched?
  • Get serious, Pahn. This is how it's done.
  • Is that all you've got? Now it's my turn!
  • My sword's not rusty yet.
  • Pretty good, Pahn.
  • We're getting nowhere. Here I come!
  • That was a good one, Pahn. Now it's my turn.
  • The numbness in my hands, it's real.

Defend

  • All right, do it again!
  • Come on, Pahn. See if you can kill me.
  • Do you give up?
  • Good work, Pahn. I'll have to be more careful.
  • I'll see that coming next time!
  • I'm losing my cool. Better be careful.
  • Strike me, Pahn!
  • What's the matter, Pahn? How about another round?
  • You're a smart one, Pahn.
  • You're better than I thought.

Desperate Attack

  • Can you dodge my blade, Pahn?
  • Excellent, Pahn. You're a real fighter. Here's another!
  • Finish me with a single blow!
  • Hmmm. Here I come again!
  • If you don't attack, I will!
  • Impossible! Take that!
  • My killer blade...
  • Now that I've seen what you've got, I'll show you what I can do.
  • That's...no good.
  • The next one will be more painful.

Teo McDohl Vs. Tir McDohl

Attack

  • Did you see that coming?
  • Do you see how much better I am?
  • Here I come, my son.
  • Is defending youself all you can do? You'll never win that way.
  • That was nothing. Now it's my turn.
  • That was pretty good. Now it's my turn.
  • The numbness in my hands, it's real!
  • Well done!
  • We're getting nowhere. Here I come!
  • You're soft...soft! This is how you attack!

Defend

  • Come on! Show me what a man you've become.
  • Good, try it again!
  • I'll see you coming next time!
  • Is that all you've got?
  • I'm losing my cool. I must be more cautious!
  • I mustn't underestimate you.
  • I underestimated you! What's wrong? Another round?
  • Leader of the Liberation Army! No wonder you're careful.
  • Show me what you've learned.
  • Well done! I must be more careful too.

Desperate Attack

  • Are you trying to surpass me?
  • Can you avoid my sword?
  • Hmmm. Here I come again!
  • If you don't attack, I will!
  • I'm delighted, my son. You're quite a warrior. But here's another!
  • My deadly sword...
  • My sword is the Emperor's sword. I'll show no mercy!
  • Now that I've seen what you've got, I'll show you what I can do.
  • That's...no good.
  • The next one will be more painful.

No comments:

Your Ad Here