Game Fandom

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Long Chan Chan's Duel Quotes 2

Han Cunningham Vs. Riou

Attack

  • And now it's my turn.
  • Foolish boy!!!
  • Ho ho ho.... You taught him well, Genkaku my friend....
  • I can't let you past here, son.
  • I may be old, but I haven't lost my sword arm.
  • Unf... Your father would have been proud to see you today.
  • You can't defend yourself forever.
  • You can't win like that, boy.
  • You're a tough one....
  • Very good, boy.

Defend

  • I should have avoided that cheap little shot...
  • Let me see your power, Genkaku's son!!!
  • Try that again, boy.
  • Unf... You like to take risks, eh?
  • What will you do now, boy?
  • Well struck .... It seems I should be more careful....
  • You think you can beat me, boy?

Wild Attack

  • Can you take this?
  • Let's bury our past here, boy!!
  • Now feel my deadly sword.
  • Watch and learn, boy. Here's how to wield a sword!!!
  • Watch closely, boy!!
  • Yes, but can you defend against my sword!!!
  • You'll have to do better than that.
  • You think my sword has lost it's bite!!!
  • You've got spirit...

Jowy Vs. Riou

Attack

  • Here goes.... Riou...
  • Let's finish this long, long battle....
  • Next it's my turn, Riou...
  • That's right. That's the way...
  • Why won't you fight, Riou!?

Defend

  • Let's test your strength.... Riou.......
  • Riou..."
  • Riou.... You......
  • This reminds me of the old days.
  • That's right... Riou...
  • You're the leader of of the Allied Army, Riou......

Read more: {Previous 1 2 Next}

No comments:

Your Ad Here