Game Fandom

Friday, November 7, 2008

Comment Box's Letters 3

Mitsuba
Hiya!
How you doing?
I'm doing great!

Jeremy
Do you know him?
He's so pathetically weak!
You might be better off not taking him.

Training, training!
Have you been training!
Go visit Mr. Reinhold's training hall
once in a while, okay?
He seemed a little lonely.


Lilan
I is surprised
I is swimming
and suddenly
a net came along
and I is catched
I is surprised

My older sister
My older sister
is nice
Lilan
is happy

Hello
How are you
Then
please do your best


Nataly
Windows
There are many kinds of windows.
Please come see me whenever you feel
like changing the mood of the room.

Town of Iluya
I was hired to do a window job
by someone in Iluya, but then...
well...you know. It's so sad.
I hope they can recover soon.

Premonition
I had a feeling that you would come
today to have some windows changed.
I wonder if I'll be right.


Nao
About me...
Don't...forget...
Hehe...

About mint...
Darling mint...
Please give them...
lots of care...

Mushrooms...
Mushroom Army...
The Mushroom Army is invading...
Oh...
Ohhh...
Sir Lazlo...


Etienne
Pleased to meet you
I will perform to the best of my
abilities to soothe everyone's souls.
Please come listen anytime.

Lord Reinbach
He seems to be suffering from severe
seasickness...It worries me.
If my performance would lighten his
suffering even just a little...

Repertoire
The number of pieces I can play
for you have gradually increased.
I shall be waiting in the saloon,
so please feel free to come
call on my services at anytime.


Viki
Hello
Please call me if you have
any problems. I may be able
to help you. I may not.

Yours truly, Viki

Nay-Kobold
I gave him a fresh fish,
and he got mad at me!
I guess Nay-Kobolds aren't
the same as kitty cats.

From, Viki

Ghost Ship
That ghost ship...
I feel like I've seen it before,
though I don't remember
where...

From, Viki


Kate
Let's get this straight.
I plan to stay out of your way.
Later.

Akaghi and company
So, Akaghi and Mizuki were alive.
I had thought everyone from my
homeland was dead...

Homeland
Mizuki and I used to serve the same
person, but when that family died away,
our homeland was eradicated, too.
Now we have no home...


Charlemagne
Greetings
This ship is more wonderful than I had
imagined. I feel very honored to have
been allowed to join your company.

Lord Reinbach
I am humbled that Lord Reinbach
would actually speak to me!
I feel as though I have just spent
an entire life's worth of good fortune.

Ah...
The bath is splendid!
It is as if the day's fatigue
just melts away in the water.
I am grateful to Master Taisuke...


Rita
I won't lose!
Let's play again!
I'll practice until then.
No more losing for me!

Ritapon!
I'm thinking of calling my game
"Ritapon!" Well, what do you think?
Isn't it a nifty name?

I can't lose!
I played Noah's game.
I ended up with 10 wins, 11 losses...
I absolutely can't lose next time!!


Oleg
King of Obel
He was not impressed by my
camera technique,
but I believe that he does
appreciate the person that I am.

In the bath
A certain person asked me to place
a camera in the bath, but I will
do no such thing!
Really!

Next goal
Someday...
I'd like to make a camera that can
record everyone's memories.

I don't want to forget the experiences
I've had on this journey.


Perrault
Newspaper
Are you reading the wall newspaper?
I'm also looking for people
to submit scoops. I'm counting on you!

Newspaper Novel
Mr. Micky insisted, "Please let me
write it," so I'm passing the baton!
I'll concentrate on reporting news,
so let me know if you get a scoop!

Hey, hey
Bartholomew's that wanted guy,
right?
Are you sure it's okay to let
a guy like that join up?
Well if anything happens, I won't
hesitate to write about it.
That's okay, right?

Deborah
On this ship
There are lots of people with
interesting futures.
Was it you that drew them here?

Oskar darling
Oskar isn't a real name.
That child has lots of other
secrets, too.
But don't ask, okay?

It's not that I can see the future
I can sometimes see other people
related to that person.
And that just happens to be people
they'll meet in the future sometimes.
Everyone says it's uncanny,
but this is normal for me.


Agnes
Lady Elenor
If you have business with Lady
Elenor,
please come to me first.
Lady Elenor is extremely busy.
I appreciate your cooperation.

Ms. Tanya
She came up to me and asked me
to trade jobs with her...
Unbelievable! What nerve!

I am studying, but...
I know that I still have a long way
to go. I must work harder.
Mr. Lazlo, I know
we are on separate paths,
but let us both work hard.


Trishtan
My condition...
I used to be able to do more before,
but ever since I became ill,
my condition has never truly recovered.
But I will do my best,
so I look forward to working with you.

Ms. Carrie's medicine
I bought some medicine from Ms. Carrie
because Dr. Yu was out, but it doesn't
seem to be working at all.
How can she keep selling fake stuff
like this?

Diet
I'm on a low carb diet,
but honestly, I'm getting tired
of it. Do you know any good,
healthy recipes?


Noah
Whew!
This ship has a lot of food to eat!
I ate a ton!
Thanks for all the food!!

Play my game
I'll be in the saloon,
so come by to play once in a while!

Rene
Rene isn't very good at the game,
because every time we play,
I end up winning!


Adrienne
Please come anytime
I'll temper your weapons anytime!

Combining
If there's anything you don't understand
about combining armor, come to me.
I'll tell you about it!

Levelling up weapons
Are you doing it properly?
Maintaining your weapons is important!


Setsu
Please take care of His Majesty
Do not allow His Majesty to go
anywhere dangerous!
If things get chaotic, let His Majesty
escape before anyone else!
Do you understand?

Bath
Baths are quite nice...
I am writing this note in the bath
to convey my appreciation.
If the paper is a little wet,
please pardon me.

His Majesty's whims
I am always troubled by
His Majesty's whims.
But I suppose building this ship
was the right thing to do.


Nalkul
Allowing us on the ship
Thanks, for bringing us aboard!
Now it's our turn to work hard
for you Mr. Lazlo!

Golden Seal
I apologise about the Golden Seal.
I won't do anything like that again,
I promise.

We'll make it big
We're gonna be famous!
I don't know how yet, but I'm
planning on asking Mr. Chiepoo
next chance I get!


Champo
Hello
Letters are hard

Fish
Fish are tasty

Bath
I hate baths


Funghi
Hey!
Lazlo, how's it going?
It's nice here with so many people.
I'll do my best to keep everyone's
stomach's happy, so you do your
best, too.

Steamed buns
I received a steamed bun from Mr.
Kevin.
It was delicious.

Various flavors
They're all fish dishes but I had no
idea how different the flavoring is
depending on the locale.
There are people from various
islands on the ship, so it's very
educational.


Pecola
Hello
I came on board this ship thinking
there would be a lot of rooms,
but it seems everyone is so busy
with their daily lives.

I shall keep the room where I study
interior decorating to one room.
Well, please come visit anytime.

About Rooms
Similarly themed furniture should
be placed in the same room.
That way, each room will have
a more settled look.
Please give it a try.

Guests
I am happy that there are so
many guests on board the ship.
Oh yes, when you are here,
I return the contents to the way it
was, so please do not worry.


Maxine
I have time, so maybe a letter
I was just bored, so I thought
I'd drop you a line or two.
Okay, that's all.

Hmm...
Writer's block...

Guess I'll write something
Today...
I had salad this morning.
It was good.
The end.


Basil
Let's play once in awhile
I heard.
You're really working hard, huh?
Take it easy once in a while,
and drop by for a game or two.

Razril
It's still just getting started!
When you get back to Razril,
what do you want to do, Lazlo?

Mr. Funghi's Cooking
I had Mr. Funghi's cooking for the first
time since getting on the Dauntless,
and I can't believe it! Were the Knights
really eating stuff like this everyday?
I'm going to eat like this everyday now!


Igor
Hi
I can't fight, but you need
people like me, too, don't you?

Won't you come to play?
You need to take a break
once in a while. Seriously.
I'll be waiting in the saloon

My earnings
Hmm, I made the mistake of comparing
my day's earnings with Mr. Gunter's

You really shouldn' talk about
what you earn with other people.
I feel like crying.


Lilin
Letter
Hard

Hello
Come play
once in awhile

Accessories
Come make
accessories
once in awhile


Karl
Everyone
They say I never laugh,
but that is absolutely not true.
I just do not have time to laugh
because I'm always training hard!

Body
Your body is your greatest armor!
Are you diligently building up
your muscles, Lazlo?

If you need me
I will always be training on the deck.
If you need me, please come up
to the deck.


Gunter
This ship is nice
Everyone has such fun playing...
Thanks to that, I'm making a killing.
Hehehe.

Hmm...
I have travelled through various towns
doing business in the past, but...
Maybe settling down in one spot
like here isn't a bad idea.
It's actually pretty profitable.

Personal grooming
The sea breeze smell gets on you
right away when you're on the top
deck. I like to smell nice, so I
take baths every chance I get.


Desmond
Reporting!
I noticed that Mr. Ornan tends to
stare at Ms. Louise quite often.
Should we say something to him?

Ms. Louise
It seems like hard work, managing
such a large saloon all by herself.
If she would take me, I would be happy
to give her a hand...
Would that not work?

Lady Flare
Please take care of Lady Flare.
After all, she is Obel's princess.


Louise
Good grief
Dario... Who'd have thought we'd run
into each other here of all places?
I'll just say it now -- there's nothing
between him and me.

Nalleo
Nalleo is looking for his mother?
I wonder if that Dario said something...
Well I'm a failure as a mother.
Please tell Nalleo that his mother died.
That's how it should be.

Nalleo's father
His father's dead.
That's for real.
Good grief... now it's come back to me.
That was such a long time ago...


Kevin
Hello
Please come have some steamed buns
once in a while.
Goodbye.

Iluya Island
I would like to reopen the cafe
on Iluya Island with my wife.
Please visit us when we do.

Mr. Funghi
Mr. Funghi shared a bit of his cooking
with us. It was delicious!
I cannot allow myself to be beaten.
I'll work hard so I can
make even tastier steamed buns!


Pam
Greetings
My husband and I have been making
steamed buns forever on Iluya Island.
From now on, we will make our
special steamed buns on this ship.
I look forward to your patronage.

The trick to steamed buns
The dough of a steamed bun is made by
mixing several kinds of flour and then
kneading it while adding boiling water.
But you must remember to knead it until
it as a soft as your earlobe!
Don't forget... About as soft as
a human earlobe. A human one.

Always
I always carry dough and a steaming
basket with me. If you take me with
you, I can make steamed buns
outside as well.


Taisuke
Yo!
Baths are nice!
I've always got a fresh bath ready!
You can take a dip as often as you want
in the day!

The bath walls
If you want a different kind of bath,
just let me know.
You can get a fresh feel
just by changing murals!

Plants and things
Mr. Lazlo, you can place
anything you want on the stand
in the bath room!


Nalleo
Hello!!
I am here, imposing on your hospitality
along with my father.
My name is Nalleo!
I look forward to working with you!!

My mother?
Every so often, I hear stories
about something my mother did.
Does someone know who she is?
I wonder if she's alive.
If she is alive, I'd like
to meet her once.

Pirates
My dream is to become a great pirate,
just like my father!
Would you like to join us, as well
Mr. Lazlo?


Haruto
Charts
I know the seas in this area well
from the charts.
I've got it all in my head,
so just leave it up to me.

Taking the helm
Umm...
Actually, I've been told
to take the helm of this ship.
But it hurts my arm, so...

I'm sorry

Ms. Tanya
It seems Ms. Tanya wants more space
to put away her books.
She's always eyeing my area.
It's kind of scary.


Oskar
Deborah darling
Deborah is my close friend, but I
also owe my life to her. If it weren't
for her. I'd probably be just a...
No, no, enough about this. Anyway,
I look forward to working with you.

Tea
There are trading posts at various
towns, but there's no tea on the market?
How disappointing...

Hello
I had a bit of free time, so I'll try
sending out a letter.
How are you? Are you well?
please come visit once in a while.


Chadli
Greetings
Hi, this is Chadli. What do you
think of the selection at my shop?
It's certainly no worse than other
shops, right?

Helmet
Everyone just keeps talking about
the helmet I'm wearing...
Is it that weird?
It's my favorite though.
This color's pretty neat, you know?

In the future
I'll save up money and buy a new helmet!
That's my dream right now.
What's your dream, Mr. Lazlo?

Read more: {Previous 1 2 3 Next}

No comments:

Your Ad Here