Game Fandom

Friday, November 7, 2008

Comment Box's Letters

The comment box can be found in the headquaters just outside Lazlo's room. It contains different letters coming from the Stars of Destiny of the Island Liberation Navy. Each characters except for Hazuki, has 3 letters sent to Lazlo. There are instances that a letter may not appear in the course of the game for some event missed or so. It's better to check the comment box on a perfect time and before important events may occur. By doing this, you'll probably never miss a single letter in your comment box.

Lino En Kuldes
Good luck being in charge!
I know it seems like I ended up pushing
this onto you, but you're this ship's
leader now. We're counting on you.

Anyway, smile!
Sorry this sounds like I'm lecturing
you, but here's a piece of advice: A
leader should always maintain a smile,
even when it gets tough. Otherwise, no
one will follow your lead. That's what
I've learned, at least.

Setsu...
What do you think of Setsu's gut?
I think it seems to be sticking
out again recently...


Elenor Silverberg
The comment box is a good idea, but...
Take the opinions in moderation.
Don't get carried away by them.
You have to be firm in your purpose.
That's the duty of a leader.

Eat well and sleep well.
When you get some time,
it's a good idea to rest.
With an alert mind, you'll be
able to make better decisions.

You've been good to me.
Thanks for everything.
I wasn't able to do much for you.
I'm sorry.


Ted
Don't mind me.
If you've got no business,
don't come approach me.
Please.

Aldo...
What's with that Aldo guy?
He looks kind of familiar...
I just want to be left alone.
When you see him, tell him to
just mind his own business.

Fish
I never really cared much for fish, but
that tuna I had earlier was good...


Tal
Greetings
Yo! How's it going?
I heard about this comment box thing,
and I just wanted to give it a try...
Okay, later.

I love the fish!
The fish in Razril was good, too,
but fish caught fresh on this ship
sure tastes extra delicious!
Oooooh!! I can't get enough of it!

Mr. Shiramine sure is amazing!
I cast a net and fished
with Mr. Shiramine, but his skills
with a net were amazing!!
I'm hoping he can teach me to
be as good as him someday.


Izak
Hello
Um...
My name is Izak.
Ummm...
Bye.

I miss the smell of grass...
I heard there was a room where
people were cultivating plants,
so I paid a visit. Those two...
Who in the world are they?

Axel
He is quite a promising youth.
He might look good in a mustache.


Axel
Looking forward to working with you.
Well, since I'm working under you
now, I just wanted to post a greeting.
I look forward to working with you.

Elves
Since coming on board,
I've talked to all sorts of people,
and maybe elves aren't so bad.
It's just a little thought I had.
Just a little one.

Marks in Na-Nal
In Na-Nal, a person's role in the
village is determined by the mark
on their foreheads!

For example, a blue triangle pointed
upwards like mine means...

...

Um...sorry.
I'll ask my father next time.


Selma
Well...
I will be in your care for a while.
I hope things will work out.
I will try my best to help.

Ship
This was my first time getting on
a ship, and I am pleased to say
it is quite a comfortable experience.

About Paula
It seems her late mother once lived
in our village...
She must have been banished,
just as I was.
I wonder if Paula has any desire
to return to that village...


Aldo
Hello
Having so many people around
makes me a bit nervous. It's been
a long time since I've talked to
people, so I've been feeling tense.

Ted
Have you noticed that Ted avoids
people like the plague?
I hope I can do what I can
to be his confidant.

Ted...
Ted spoke to me just a little
about his Rune.


Reinbach
How are you?
My dear friend,
do your best for everyone,
but don't overwork yourself.

Friendship Journal
My friend, you may find this surprising,
but Sir Charlemagne and I have been
getting along quite well...
He is a wonderful gentleman.

Micky
It seems he is writing for the
newspaper. I hope everyone gets
a chance to read it. I am sure it
will make him quite pleased.


Chiepoo
How are you?
Um, um....I just wanted to say
I'm a little hungry. Okay, see ya!

My dream
You know, I still dream of becoming
a famous merchant someday. When
we head out, I'm gonna take detailed
notes of everything being sold.

Those guys
Nalkul and Champo are saying I'm
some kind of hero! Isn't that cool?
I wonder if those rumors started
after I snuck off Nay Island...


Paula
Hello
This is Paula.
Well, please do your best.

The other knights
I wonder if they are safe...
It worries me.

Racial barrier
For as long as I have known, there has
been much tension between humans and
elves. I have lived among humans for
years, but I have yet to find the answer
to how we might settle our differences.


Kika
Hi
I have my own ship, too, so I don't
intend to stay on this ship too long.

The Obel king
Lino is an interesting king, I've
worked with him before. It was
just to subdue some punks, though.

But I can't help wonder what
the people of Obel think of
a king who deals with pirates...

Rune of Punishment
Long ago, when the Rune of Punishment
passed to Brandeau, he changed.
What about you?
Has anything changed with you?


Keneth
How are things?
Hey, I'm the same as always.
How are you doing? I know there
are a lot of things what we don't
understand about that Rune on
your left hand, but that aside, I hope
I can help you out as much as possible.

I'm worried about Razril, but...
Is it all right for us to think only of
the Knights and their safety?
No, right?

Recently
I talk often with the other Knights,
and everyone's saying you've matured
quite a bit. I think so, too.
Let's try our best to get through
this together.


Ramada
A favor
Please take care of Mr. Akaghi and
Ms. Mizuki. Ms. Mizuki seems strong,
but she has a soft side.
Please keep an eye on her.

A favor
Please take care of Mr. Akaghi and
Ms. Mizuki. Mr. Akaghi can be fairly
careless, so please keep an eye on him.

A favor
There may be times when I am gone,
but please do not worry about me.
I am just out on little errands.

I will not betray you.
You have my word.


Travis
Hi
I hope we work well together.
Later.

It's a little noisy!
This ship has too many people...
Isn't there anywhere I can be alone?

Nay-Kobolds
I'm jealous of them.
They're so fluffy...


Snowe
To Lazlo
It seems you are adored by everyone
quite a bit.

That's all.
Later.

The Knights
I still dream about the days
when we were trainees.

Oh, the memories...
I miss those days.

My father
I probably won't be able to see
my father again...

I think I can now understand
a little of how you feel,
not having a father.


Rachel
If you have a problem
You lent someone money, but you can't
get it back. Do you have a problem like
that? If you do, give me a call! I'll
collect it in a snap, even if they try
to run away! Just leave it to me!

Cedric
Somehow, when I'm looking at him,
it makes me want to pick on him...

I just can't explain it...

Eugene
You know, if only Eugene had
a little more guts...

It's not that I'm taking sides because
he's a spear-user like me, but I think
he's got potential.


Helga
The ship
If the ship is damaged, I just need
to tell Mr. Tov, correct?

I'm sorry!
I was surprised when Mr. Lo Hak
told me I was cute!
I jumped a little in my surprise,
and it resulted in a hole in the floor!
I'm sorry!

Mr. Karl
Mr. Karl is so impressive. When bad
monsters approach, all I hear is bam,
crack, crunch, and they're gone!
I intend to imitate him next time!


Cedric
Money
I guess you need money when you eat
outside. They all say, "Want to have
a bit?" so I did, but...

My feet
It seems I had something called
the True Holy Rune soon after I was born.
I thought it was pointless to have
such a thing, but I hope you can
make good use of it.

Ms. Rachel is...
I don't have any more debt, but
Ms. Rachel keeps coming after me.
It's scary.


Keen
Oh, lost ones
Are there any who are sinful?
Oh, lost ones, come to the confession
room. Please tell everyone that.

The confession room is...
The confession room is not a room for
ratting people out. I cannot do anything
when people tattle on someone else.
Really, young people these days!

Once in a while
Sir Lazlo, you should come
to the confession room, as well.
Let us judge together!


Gau
Ugaa!
U
G
A
!!

Ugagaaa!!
Uga
Uga

Uga!
Uga!
Hello!


Gretchen
I will be indebted to you.
Joining the Island Liberation Navy
was my ultimate wish.
I am grateful to be accepted
as part of your group.

Everyone is strong.
Until now, I had thought there was
no one who was a better swordsman than
I, but everyday now, I learn that
that is hardly the case.

The sea breeze...
It was a mistake to board the ship
with a chain mail...
I wash it daily, but it is always
on the verge of rusting!


Konrad
I look forward to working with you.
Around the time when you were a trainee
in Gaien, I had already retired. I don't
know how far an old man like myself
can go, but I will do my best.

Old Story
Long ago, I was a magic instructor
for the Knights of Gaien. I even
instructed Katarina, who is now
Vice Commander.

Please take care of Katarina
Katarina must be having a tough time
with Commander Glen gone.
Katarina is... No, she should tell you
about her and Commander Glen.
Pardon.


Jewel
How are you?
Hanging in there?
I'm doing all right, I guess.
I'm a little worried about Razril,
though.

Na-Nal is...
It's my homeland, but...
Oh, I'm sure you knew.
It's a hard place to live. The Island
Chief is an awfully pesky old man.
That's why I left as fast as I could
and came to Gaien to join the Knights.

Well...
Isn't it great that Snowe
was all right? After all,
we were friends, you know?


Katarina
Thank you
For letting me on board
the Dauntless.

Knights
I'd like to do my best to try and
reinstate the Knights in some form
or another.

Even if we no longer swear loyalty
to Gaien...

Master Konrad
I never thought Master Konrad
would be joining us on board.
After all, he is a master from back
when I was a trainee...


Lo Seng
Yeah!
The Island Liberation Navy is awesome!
The bar I stopped by gave me
wine for free when I said,
"I'm a member of the Island Liberation Navy"!

I got scolded
I heard that there was a lot of wine
in Ms. Elenor's room, but when I went
there to get some, a yappy girl
yelled at me for some reason.
It was just one bottle...

Are we landing soon?
Being on a ship is nice and all,
but nothing beats living on land!


Shiramine
Net fishing
Won't you come to cast a net?
I think it will be a good diversion.

I was surprised.
I have been a fisherman all my life,
but never have I caught a mermaid
before! It was unbelievable!

Ugetsu
He is a wonderful fisherman.
I've heard all sorts of stories
about him, and many people
think he's a genius.


Lo Fong
How boring
Please let me know if we visit any
ports. I want to go shopping and stuff.

These are my rankings
3rd place? Mr. Gunter
He's pretty cool.
2nd place? Mr. Konrad
Gorgeous!
1st place? That's gotta be Mr. Izak!
Oh, definitely!

The people on this ship
They're all working so hard.
Why?
Does that mean we siblings should
work a little more seriously, too?


Ugetsu
My apologies
I've never been on such a big ship,
so I still get lost every now and then.
Once in awhile, I end up in your room
by mistake. I'm sorry.

Shiramine
I fished Shiramine up...
I've done a terrible thing...

Join me, Mr. Lazlo!
Please come fish with me!
After all, the more fishing friends
you have, the more fun it is!


Lo Hak
Hey, hey
I've gone to the trouble of gracing
the Island Liberation Navy with my presence,
so you gotta use me more!

If it were my choice...
Ms. Katarina
Ms. Maxine
Ms. Helga

I think they could totally be put in
charge of the Beauty Attack.
Don't you think so?

Steamed buns
I've recently gotten addicted to
Ms. Pam's steamed buns.
Yum!


Rakgi
Hello!
My mother told me to try writing
a letter, so I did.

How are you?
Please take care, okay?

Nalleo is amazing
I eat often with Nalleo.
Nalleo wants to become
a pirate when he grows up.
Isn't that awesome?

My mother
I would like to become someone who can
protect my mother when I grow up.


Rikie
I am in your debt
I hope Rakgi has not been a bother.
He is still a child, so if he does
any mischief, please scold him.

The Rune of Punishment
Does it trouble your soul?
Please do not push yourself too hard.

Mr. Dario
Mr. Dario is an interesting person.
Rakgi seems to be a big fan
of Mr. Dario.


Jango
The ship is mine now!!
Yeah, right.
Hahaha!!!
Don't worry, I'm just kidding.

You know...
You show quite a bit of promise.
You should just take the plunge
and become a pirate, like me!

Brec...
He gets pretty wild when he's
pissed off. Unlike me, he's no
gentleman. Just letting you know...


Brec
Call me if you get into a naval battle
I'll be sleeping until then.
Later!!

Food
The food here is great!
Bring me some more!

Hey!
I got less food than everyone today!
What the hell's the meaning of this?!


Flare En Kuldes
Mr. Setsu's gut...
I feel like it's really starting
to stick out lately...
I should tell him to exercise.

Music box
My mother's memento, the music box...
It has a very nice melody. Would you
like to listen to it with me next time?

My mother
She's gone now, but at one time,
my mother possessed the Rune of
Punishment, just like you, Lazlo.

I wonder how she felt about
having that Rune...

Read More: {Previous 1 2 3 Next}

No comments:

Your Ad Here