Game Fandom

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Taisuke's Bath Scene Scripts 3

Duo Bath Scenes

Yu and Trishtan

Trishtan: Dr. Yu... -cough-
Yu: Wh-what is it?
Trishtan: Oh, nothing... But, um... The medicine you always give me...
Yu: Oh...
Yu: Y-yes? Wh-what about it?
Trishtan: It's quite...
Yu: It's quite...?
Trishtan: Effective... -cough-
Yu: I-I see. Is that so?
Trishtan: Without that medicine, I wouldn't be able to get up and move around
like this...
Yu: I see...
Trishtan: Say, Doctor... Have you ever thought about trying to sell that
medicine to more people?
Trishtan: Imagine all the profits you could reap! -cough-
Yu: Haha, tempting...
Yu: But I'll pass on the opportunity.


Trio Bath Scenes

Ameria, Maxine and Deborah

Ameria: -sigh-...
Maxine: ...
Ameria: Say, Maxine?
Maxine: Yeah?
Ameria: Your skin... It's so beautiful... What's your secret?
Maxine: Nothing really...
Maxine: You have wonderful skin, too! You have no need to worry.
Ameria: Really? Thank you...
Ameria: -gasp-
Maxine: What is it?
Maxine: Eeek!
Ameria: (Miss D-Deborah's skin is repelling the water!)
Maxine: (Her skin... Oh my!)
Deborah: Whew...


Chiepoo, Champo and Nalkul

Chiepoo: See, I told you it'd be all right, didn't I? There's no reason to be
afraid of the water.
Champo: ...
Nalkul: ...
Chiepoo: This feels so great... Whew... It feels just like paradise, meow...
Champo: ...!!
Chiepoo: Wh-What's wrong?
Nalkul: ...!!
Chiepoo: Wh-what?!
Champo: -cough- -hack- -cough cough-
Nalkul: -gag- Ugh!! Phew... I thought I was gonna die!!
Chiepoo: Gee, you two... You don't have to dunk your faces in the water, too!


Gretchen, Helga and Millay

Helga: Ohhh!
Millay: Whew.
Gretchen: This bath water stings a little...
Helga: Really? Come to think of it... Is this all right?
Millay: What are you talking about?
Helga: You know! Sir Lazlo's guard!!
Gretchen: Oh!!
Helga: If all three of us are here, that means there's no one standing in front
of his room!
Gretchen: Oh, no! We have to get back! Now!
Helga: Let's hurry!! Come on!
Millay: Um... Isn't... Sir Lazlo bathing with us right now?


Reinhold, Mitsuba and Jeremy

Mitsuba: Woohoo! Nothing beats a bath after working up a sweat!
Reinhold: Hmm!
Jeremy: Ow... The water stings!!
Mitsuba: Hahaha!! You two are so pitiful.
Jeremy: Why you... Mark my words! I'll definitely win next time!
Mitsuba: Ahahahahaha! I'll play with you anytime. Hmhmhm...
Jeremy: (Say... Why can't someone as good as you win against that little girl?)
Reinhold: (Well! Because... Miss Mitsuba is...)
Mitsuba: Ahh-choo!
Mitsuba: Oh... Have I caught a cold?
Mitsuba: Well, you two, I'm getting out now. I'll catch you guys later!
Reinhold: Her loincloth...
Jeremy: The frills... on her hip, you mean?
Mitsuba: Atchoo! Aaatchoo!!


Rita, Noah and Rene

Rene: Oh yeah...
Rita: It feels good, doesn't it?
Noah: Yeah...
Rita: Hey...
Rene: What is it?
Rita: You know how Mr. Lazlo has a lot of problems to deal with?
Noah: Mr. Lazlo? Oh yeah... I guess he does...
Rita: So, how about we all give him a present?
Rene: What? A... present?
Noah: Sounds interesting! Count me in!
Rene: Th-then, I wanna do it, too!
Rita: Really? Hey, let's all work together to brainstorm an idea for a gift.
Noah: Hmm...
Noah: Any ideas?
Rene: Well, let's see... How about... a girlfriend?


Sigurd, Hervey and Helmut

Sigurd: Whew...
Hervey: Ah, yes! This will soothe our exhausted bodies!
Helmut: ...
Hervey: But you know what? That Dario bastard pisses me off!
Sigurd: Did something happen?
Hervey: Just a while ago, I was eating with him, when all of a sudden that
grunt said "Give me that Broiled Fish!"
Hervey: How can I not be angry about that?! I swear, he has some nerve!!
Helmut: Disgusting.
Sigurd: Oh, that's nothing unusual... Calm down. There's no need to get all
worked up over that.
Hervey: I swear!!
Sigurd: ...
Sigurd: Oh yeah, that reminds me...
Hervey: What?
Hervey: Did that idiot do something to you, too?
Sigurd: No, the other day... Dario was about to take a bath...
Hervey: And?
Sigurd: Well, the thing is, he tried to take some food in with him.
Sigurd: Mr. Taisuke caught him red-handed. Mr. Taisuke threw a huge fit!
Hervey: M-Mr. Taisuke did?!
Sigurd: Yeah... The look on his face was priceless...
Helmut: Heh...
Sigurd: ...
Hervey: ...
Helmut: N-Nothing...
Sigurd: ...
Hervey: ...
Helmut: Ahem...


Snowe, Tal and Keneth

Tal: Ahh...
Keneth: Today's been another tiring day...
Snowe: Yeah...
Snowe: Whew...
Tal: But life sure is weird...
Keneth: What do you mean?
Tal: Back when we were Knights, we would have never even thought about bathing
together with young Master Snowe, right?
Snowe: ...
Snowe: I suppose so...
Keneth: Well... life doesn't always turn out the way we expect.
Tal: What about Lazlo?
Tal: Oh, yeah... You weren't living in the dormitory of the Knights, were you?
Snowe: ...
Tal: It's strange that the four of us are here together like this...
Snowe: I... think so, too.
Snowe: But...
Snowe: I don't think... our current situation is so bad.
Keneth: Then we're all okay with this arrangement, right?
Snowe: Definitely.

Read more: {Previous 1 2 3 Next}

No comments:

Your Ad Here