Game Fandom

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Taisuke's Bath Scene Scripts 2

Dou Bath Scenes

Kate and Mizuki

Kate: ...
Mizuki: ...
Kate: Say, Mizuki...
Mizuki: What is it?
Kate: What do you think of Akaghi?
Mizuki: ...!
Mizuki: What's that supposed to mean? I don't get it.
Kate: Hah! Yeah, whatever.
Kate: Akaghi isn't as aloof as you think... But I'm asking how you feel.
Mizuki: ...
Mizuki: ...
Kate: What's the matter? If you don't want to answer, it's okay. I'm not
forcing you to do anything.
Mizuki: ...
Kate: ...
Mizuki: I'm thinking... just give me a moment...
Kate: Oh.
Mizuki: ...
Kate: ...
Mizuki: ...
Kate: ...
Mizuki: ...
Kate: Never mind, then!


Konrad and Eugene

Eugene: ...
Konrad: What's the matter, lad? You don't seem energetic. Straighten up! You're
young. You should be lively!
Eugene: I'm... always... like this...
Konrad: Hmm, that's not good! You shouldn't be so glum. Listen to me, at this
rate...
Konrad: Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah...
Konrad: And... just like the heart, the body must also flow... and
blah-blah-blah...
Konrad: And that is...
Eugene: ...
Konrad: Hey, are you paying attention?
Eugene: ...
Eugene: I... feel... dizzy...
Konrad: ...


Lino and Flare

Lino: Whew...
Lino: Ahh! This bath is wonderful!
Flare: ...
Lino: Now, then...
Flare: (Oh, no... Not again...)
Lino: Obel's--- Shores---!!
Flare: (I think I'm getting sick...)
Lino: Hmm, hmm, hmm---
Flare: (This is the worst part...)
Lino: Always hm, hmm, hmm---
Flare: (He can't even get the words right!)
Lino: Hmm, hmm---!!
Flare: Argh!! For the love of humanity!!
Lino: Hmm? What's the matter?
Lino: Was I singing too loud? Sorry about that. I couldn't help it! Hahaha!
Flare: -sigh-


Mizuki and Rita

Mizuki: ...
Rita: Psst... Hey... Hey...
Mizuki: ...
Rita: Hey, I'm talking to you.
Mizuki: There is nothing to talk about.
Rita: Sheesh...
Mizuki: ...
Rita: You know...
Mizuki: ...
Rita: Miss Kika... That picture on her hip...
Mizuki: ...
Rita: Doesn't it look like a face? You know, like a bear or something?
Mizuki: ...
Rita: It's not a dog, I can tell that much...
Mizuki: ...
Rita: ...
Mizuki: (Maybe it's a raccoon dog, perhaps?)


Reinbach and Charlemagne

Charlemagne: Sir Reinbach...
Reinbach: What is it, my friend?
Charlemagne: Ah, you consider me a friend?
Reinbach: Why, of course.
Reinbach: However, I was suprised to learn that you are originally from
Middleport...
Reinbach: Please forgive my rudeness. I never imagined such a person as
yourself could exist.
Charlemange: Ah, why do you apologise? I am but another citizen. It comes as no
surprise that you would not know me.
Reinbach: Ahh... Well then, my noble friend...
Reinbach: What do you wish to speak to me about?
Charlemagne: Well... I was just wondering why you choose to wear your fine hat
in the bath...
Reinbach: ...!!
Charlemagne: P-perhaps it was improper of me to ask...


Ted and Aldo

Ted: ...
Aldo: ...
Aldo: Umm... Did I ever thank you for the other day?
Ted: For what?
Aldo: The other day... You picked up the arrow I shot, remember?
Aldo: I think I forgot to thank you, so... Now's the perfect time.
Ted: Oh... that...
Ted: I just did that because I thought a perfectly good arrow shouldn't go to
waste... That's all.
Aldo: But it was awfully sweet of you.
Ted: Uhh... I think I'll excuse myself.
Aldo: W-Wait! Was it something I said?


Ugetsu and Shiramine

Ugetsu: Woo!! This feels gooood!!
Shiramine: Yes.
Ugetsu: Fishing is fun, but... Taking a bath is the next best thing!
Shiramine: Yes.
Ugetsu: Say... Shiramine?
Shiramine: Yes?
Ugetsu: Wouldn't it be great if you could take a bath... and fish... all at the
same time?
Shiramine: Ye...hmm?
Ugetsu: Hehe!
Ugetsu: I knew you'd like that idea! So look at what I brought! A fishing pole
and...
Shiramine: Huh?
Ugetsu: Fish!!
Shiramine: Wha...?!
Ugetsu: After all... You can't fish without fish!
Shiramine: What?!
Ugetsu: There!! Swim free, my fishies!!
Shiramine: Whoa!!
Ugetsu: All right!! Time to fish!! Don't be shy, Shiramine! Grab a pole and
reel one in!
Shiramine: S-Stop!!
Shiramine: I just felt something slimy... Whoa!! Did something just bite me?!
Shiramine: E-Eeeeek!


Warlock and Pablo

Pablo: Sir Warlock! Sir Warlock!
Warlock: What is it?! Are you incapable of bathing peacefully?
Pablo: S-Sorry... But there was something I just had to ask you...
Warlock: Well, since we're both relaxing in this nice bath, I suppose we can
chat a bit...
Warlock: So what do you want to ask me about?
Pablo: It's... about the Rune Cannon, sir...
Warlock: No, not that again...
Warlock: Good grief. That is the last thing I want to hear about in the bath.
Now, I must excuse myself...
Pablo: Then, when will you tell me about it? Sir Warlock!!

Read more: {Previous 1 2 3 Next}

No comments:

Your Ad Here