Game Fandom

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Suikoden 1 Battle Quotes

These are the quotes each Stars of Destiny made during a field battle sequence during the Liberation War. However, not all of them have the chance to make a quote for the whole game. The reason behind this, is that character is not the head of a team who usually shout the battle cry. Those characters without a battle quotes are listed with N/A status or not applicable.

  • Alen: N/A
  • Anji: Y'all better not chicken out.
  • Antonio: Cooking requires strength, you know.
  • Apple: N/A
  • Blackman: I won't forgive you marauders!
  • Camille: N/A
  • Chandler: How do you like the stockpile?
  • Chapman: I'll show you my passion.
  • Cleo: We can't be late!
  • Clive: I'll beat anyone who gets in my way!
  • Crowley: May the 100 runes within me...
  • Eikei: If you're strong, I'll fight you!
  • Eileen: N/A
  • Esmeralda: Oh no, I hate violence.
  • Flik: For Odessa.
  • Fukien: N/A
  • Fuma: Let me take care of it, sir.
  • Fu Su Lu: Whoaaaaaaa!
  • Futch: N/A
  • Gaspar: The die has been cast.
  • Gen: Heh, so who wants to lose his life.
  • Georges: This is a kind of game.
  • Giovanni: Why should I have to.
  • Gon: N/A
  • Gremio: N/A
  • Grenseal: N/A
  • Griffith: N/A
  • Hellion: I'll show you my magical powers.
  • Hix: N/A
  • Hugo: I should have study strategy more.
  • Humphrey Mintz: . . . . . . . .
  • Ivanov: This isn't work for a painter.
  • Jabba: I'll give it a try.
  • Jeane: I see. So you want to see my magic.
  • Joshua Levenheit: Behold the power of my dragon!
  • Juppo: I hate trouble.
  • Kage: Leave it to me, sir.
  • Kamandol: N/A
  • Kanak: Let's go! Let's go! Charge!
  • Kessler: N/A
  • Kimberly: N/A
  • Kirke: I am Death himself. Don't overwork me.
  • Kirkis: See what elves can do with arrows.
  • Kai: My stick-fighting is still pretty good.
  • Kasim Hazil: Keep up if you don't want to die!
  • Kasios: Forward, brave warriors!
  • Kasumi: Please let me take care of it.
  • Kreutz: The dragon inside me has awakened.
  • Krin: Leave it to me, hee hee.
  • Kun To: The blood of youth is bubbling back!
  • Kuromimi: Woof, you all follow Black Ears, hear?
  • Kwanda Rosman: I'll show you what true strength is.
  • Ledon: I'll take care of it, hee hee.
  • Leon Silverberg: N/A
  • Leonardo: For Anji...
  • Lepant: I swear by my sword that I'll defeat you!
  • Lester: Have to finish or the stew get cold.
  • Liukan: You should be kind to your elders.
  • Lorelai: Take this!
  • Lotte: W-Wait a minute. I have to get ready.
  • Luc: Wind Rune, show your power.
  • Maas: This is easy than blacksmith work.
  • Mace: Few remaining things must be set right.
  • Marco: Watch it...
  • Marie: You'll be disgraced if you lose. He he!
  • Mathiu Silverberg: See the power of the Science!
  • Maximillian: By the honor of Maximillian's Knights.
  • Meese: N/A
  • Meg: Go easy on me, please.
  • Melodye: I have to finish the sad melody of war.
  • Milia: N/A
  • Milich Oppenheimer: You're my opponent? Ha!
  • Mina: I'm a dancer...
  • Moose: N/A
  • Morgan: My fist is not for wasting, but ...
  • Mose: Care to try my razor-sharp blade?
  • Onil: Oh my, dragging me into it too?
  • Pahn: N/A
  • Pesmerga: Die!
  • Quincy: I never miss!
  • Qlon: I'm gonna fight too!
  • Rock: See how tough and strong I am!
  • Ronnie Bell: N/A
  • Rubi: Ha! Lowly humans can't harm me!
  • Sancho: I'll avenge my master.
  • Sansuke: I'll finish up, take a bath, and sleep.
  • Sarah: N/A
  • Sergei: I'm only good with machinery.
  • Sheena: N/A
  • Sonya Shulen: Care to test my skill?
  • Stallion: N/A
  • Sydonia: N/A
  • Sylvina: N/A
  • Taggart: N/A
  • Tai Ho: Hey, hey here we come!
  • Templeton: This isn't my field of expertise.
  • Tengaar: N/A
  • Tesla: N/A
  • Tir MchDohl: Everybody! Lets Go!
  • Warren: N/A
  • Window: I'm useful, too!
  • Valeria: See if you can stand the Gale Sword!
  • Varkas: Never heard of Varkas of Mt. Seifu?
  • Viki: Oh! Oh! Magic? Use Magic?! Me?
  • Viktor: I am Viktor! Remember it!
  • Vincent de Boule: I, shall die for your friendship.
  • Yam Koo: N/A
  • Zen: I won't let you trample my flowers.

No comments:

Your Ad Here