Game Fandom

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Suikoden 1 Death Quotes

Death of Stars of Destiny in a battle field is limited only to few characters. Mostly, characters who have no big roles on the later part of the game are the ones who might die in a fight. On the other hand, characters like Viktor, Flik and Mathiu, who have important roles in the sequence has no posibilty of dying in the battle field. Thus, they don't have any death quotes.

  • Alen: This is by no means the end!
  • Anji: Sorry, but I'll see you later.
  • Antonio: It's time to say goodbye.
  • Blackman: I shall return to the earth.
  • Clive: Damn! Until I find her.
  • Crowley: I have no...regrets.
  • Eileen: I...love you!
  • Esmeralda: Oh my, how mean of you.
  • Fu Su Lu: Whoaaaaa!
  • Grenseal: Too passionate I guess!
  • Griffith: How could I make a mistake.
  • Juppo: I give up.
  • Kanak: Ahhh...
  • Kessler: Shucks. This is it!
  • Kirke: Lucky you... I'm gone.
  • Kreutz: I die... for my Master!
  • Kwanda Rosman: The best man wins. That's the truth.
  • Leonardo: Anji...
  • Lester: Ahhh....
  • Lorelai: My journey has come to an end.
  • Lotte: Ouch! It hurts!
  • Luc: This is my fate.
  • Maximillian: This is where the warrior will die.
  • Meg: Wha? no no no...
  • Milich Oppenheimer: I refuse to accept this!
  • Mina: My...last...dance...
  • Morgan: I should have trained more.
  • Pesmerga: Farewell!
  • Quincy: My friends, remember me.
  • Ronnie Bell: I won't give up!
  • Rubi: I knew.... I knew...
  • Sancho: My master... Maximillian.
  • Sarah: Hah! .........
  • Sheena: I still have a lot more to do!
  • Sonya Shulen: This is the fate of a general...
  • Taggart: Master Warren, I'm sorry.
  • Tesla: It wasn't even... my business.
  • Valeria: Did pretty well up to now...
  • Vincent de Boule: I... lay down my life for a friend.
  • Zen: Someone... my flowers...

No comments:

Your Ad Here