Game Fandom

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Juan's Duel Quotes

Guillaume Vs. Melville/Hugo

Attack

  • All this staring at each other. Like a prelude to marriage. But I don't mind.
  • Coward!
  • Don't expect me to spare you.
  • Ho, ho, ho. Allow me to make my point.
  • Hohoho! I am simply too strong!
  • I warned you, you shouldn't have interfered.
  • Ouch, you'll pay for that!
  • Pesky opponent! The next one won't miss!
  • Snap out of it. There's no turning back now.
  • So valiant...
  • You've made your uncle very angry!

Defense

  • Ahh this is really quite comfortable.
  • Careful, careful, careful...
  • Hmph. Your turn.
  • Hohoho! Did you think I would only defend?
  • Hohoho! I am truly at my best today.
  • I'll take a page from your book.
  • Ouch! I better stop to catch my breath!
  • Ouch! The pain!
  • Who's copying who?
  • Waaa careful!

DeathBlow

  • Deathblow Attack!!! Furious Flame!!!
  • Deathblow Attack!!! Hellish Heat!!!
  • Deathblow Attack!!! Ominous Oceans!!!
  • Deathblow Attack! The most furious of flames!!!
  • Let's start with this!
  • You lucky bugger! Deathblow Attack!!! Sharp Spearhead!!!


Lucia Vs. Chris

Attack

  • Ha! There's no need for discretion here White Maiden.
  • If that is how you wish to battle...
  • It's been an even match. Until now.
  • Let's see what the White Maiden can withstand.
  • Saucy Knight!
  • Such a lack of passion. I'll spice this up.

Defense

  • A battle of resistance...
  • Hmmm. Too tired to give me your best?
  • I'll withstand your worst.
  • I suppose you're good enough to be called White Maiden.
  • So you are serious after all. But how serious?
  • That won't help us decide who wins.
  • Where's the sport in this? It's not a battle if you don't fight.
  • Without caution attack is useless!

DeathBlow

  • Ah, just like a little girl. What about this?
  • By the power of Karaya!
  • Let's make this the final blow.
  • My Karaya brethren lend me your strength!
  • That wasn't very exciting. Try this!
  • Very well, stay like that!

Ayame Vs. Watari

Attack

  • Don't feel too good about that.
  • Enough messing around!
  • Here we go...
  • If you only defend...
  • Let me show you how pleased I am to see you again.
  • Now I'll get you back.
  • When are you going to stand up and fight?

Defense

  • Are you getting enough to eat. You're not effective.
  • At least you don't fight worse than before.
  • I believe this is how to properly defend oneself.
  • It's been a while, let's see if you've improved.
  • I wouldn't hold still like that.
  • Sorry, no effect.
  • So we think alike after all.
  • That was good, but probably the best you can do.
  • This is taking too long.

DeathBlow

  • And now, the finishing stroke.
  • Goodnight Watari.
  • I'll help you remember your past.
  • This will let you know how glad I am to see you again.

Sasarai Vs. Hugo

Attack

  • And now for my offensive.
  • Can you keep that up?
  • Don't let it go to your head.
  • Have you learned? You are far too meek to be a champion.
  • Here I go.
  • Now it's my turn.
  • Our strategies are similar. Let's see what you make of my next attack.
  • So you intend to win. But can you handle this...
  • That was fine work. I'll stop holding back as well.
  • That's wise of you. Keep defending. I'll put you down for a long nap.
  • You make a nice target.
  • Your skills still need honing. Watch and learn.
  • You've got some talent. But I've also got a few tricks.

Defense

  • A passive champion at best. Come on now have at me.
  • Bring your worst.
  • Hit me with everything you've got. I'm ready.
  • I had better consider my options...
  • I'll stand still. Attack with all your might!
  • Is that all? I thought you had more in you.
  • It seems we're both cautious.
  • Maybe I'm trying too hard.
  • Not bad. I'll take another shot.
  • Not bad, try it again.
  • Playing it safe, eh? Go on. I'll take what you deliver.
  • Such dogged caution.
  • What's wrong Flame Champion? It's time to attack.
  • Very well, then. Come at me again!
  • You're far too submissive. Try a little aggression.

DeathBlow

  • But can you handle this.
  • I don't care to do this all day. Let's finish it.
  • If you won't let down your guard, I'll have to take it down.
  • I won't hold back, defend yourself.
  • I've analyzed this enough.
  • Rather heavy on defense. Try defending this! See if you can figure this out.
  • You're a quiet one. Can you withstand this?
  • You carry the name of Flame Champion? I will prove your unworthiness.
  • You're far too predictable. And now...I strike.

Read more: {Previous 1 2 Next}

No comments:

Your Ad Here