Game Fandom

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Character Quotes

Someday, you will follow the path of your own choosing.
-Barbarossa Rugner

Oh my god! The stew! The stew!
-Gremio

I'm so excited! Whether it's battling bandits on Mt. Seifu or monsters on Lake Toran, Pahn here's your man.
-Pahn

I'm a punk? I happen to be 300-years...
-Ted

My job is to see the future in the stars. But the future is not unchangeable. All I can see is the overall flow of things.
-Leknaat

You will have to make painful choices, and experience a great deal of pain and sorrow. And Iknow not what the outcome is. But always remember that your destiny is in your own hands. Never forget that. You must decide what is right.
-Leknaat

Boys will be boys.
-Cleo

I'm Varkas the Whirlwind Axe.
-Varkas

I hate to bring friendship into this. And knowing it will bring unhappiness.
But.... But....., you're the only one! Please! Please protect this rune!
-Ted

I swear on my hatchet I won't let you pass.
-Gremio

You must be willing to admit to your mistakes.
-Cleo

There's all kinds of ways to make a living.
-Viktor

Are you willing to ignore the truth despite all you see and hear?
-Odessa Silverberg

My father goes his way, I go mine.
-Tir MacDohl

Just as I follow my destiny, so must you follow yours.
-Odessa Silverberg

You must see with your own eyes, think for yourself and follow your heart.
-Odessa Silverberg

Use your head. You have the ability to judge right from wrong...
But remember that you can't turn away from what you see and what you feel.
Because if you do, that's a sin...
-Odessa Silverberg

They follow you because they love you. They aren't putting themselves in grave danger because of orders... Because you have something within yourself that makes them feel that way. Always remember that.
-Odessa Silverberg

I'm...so sorry, Viktor. It appears... I've chosen to be a woman...
rather than commander of... the Liberation Army. I couldn't let that child
die. I'm a failure... as a leader...
-Odessa Silverberg

Even if I die... If my hopes remain alive... I can be proud of my
life. My blood...
-Odessa Silverberg

The tiny... newborn hope... must be kept... alive...
-Odessa Silverberg

A joke's a joke.
-Viktor

Oh my god. All this killing... in front of a children.
-Mathiu Silverberg

But today..... I have realized something. Even if I close my eyes, the
world will not disappear.
-Mathiu Silverberg

"I'll collect from your grave" is the debt collector's motto, and you'll never outrun
Camille the She-Devil!
-Camille

You're smart. Go home to mommy.
-Tai Ho

I-I want to follow my heart. Whether my heart is right or wrong will be judged by history.
-Pahn

You're a pig in human skin! Take this!
-Pahn

I've been prepared for the worst, ever since I married you.
-Eileen

Our only strength is the hope that people see in us. That we must never betray.
-Mathiu Silverberg

And you must never give up hope. With just a little bit of hope, you can survive, live on.
-Gremio

A leader must stay alive. That's why...
-Valeria

They once called me Kwanda the Insurmountable, and I shall
again become the wall that protects Emperor Barbarosa.
-Kwanda Rosman

My only remaining fate is to die like a
soldier.
-Kwanda Rosman

This battle has made you a man. So many peopleare willing to join you.
-Mathiu Silverberg

We shouldn't attack without understanding what the enemy is thinking.
-Mathiu Silverberg

Kindness alone does not make a leader.
-Viktor

All I'm interested in are boats. I'll take on any job as long as it's worthy of my skills.
-Gen

I am the most renowned of the Five Great Imperial Generals, Milich Oppenheimer, the Flower General.
-Milich Oppenheimer

My god, how unlucky I am. Led back into a life of crime.
-Tesla

Ah, so my time is up. I'm prepared to die. And I won't miss this world.
-Liukan

For a leader... weakness is unforgivable.
-Viktor

Don't you think there are matters more important than your emotions?
-Mathiu Silverberg

Get out of the way, Mathiu! Black Rune, Pink Balloon, what's the
difference? This scoundrel killed Gremio!
-Viktor

Such a short life, like that of a flower...
-Milich Oppenheimer

Traitors! I'll show no mercy, not even for my son! I swear by my name, Teo McDohl!
-Teo McDohl

Now I know exactly what I want, and how I want to live.
Now that I know those things, I cannot let them go.
-Pahn

Yep, that's my vocation. If I don't wory, I don't eat.
-Kun To

I lived for what I believed in. And I have no regrets. You must also live for what you believe in.
-Teo McDohl

The flow of time... cannot be reversed.
-Teo MacDohl

The greatest happiness... a father can experience... is to see his son... surpass himself.
-Teo McDohl

Why do I...fight? There's no reason why women shouldn't. Just like
men, women have things they want to protect.
-Cleo

If you're weak, there's no sense in fighting. No point in getting killed.
-Cleo

You'll never be strong as long as you consider yourself weak.
-Cleo

Goodness, how famous I've become. It's a tough life.
-Neclord

I'll chop you all into little pieces, making sure you feel no pain.
-Yuber

I'll make sure you never waste your breath again. Here we go, Star Dragon!
-Viktor

You're all hopeless without me.
-Viktor

Think about it. I, Vincent de Boule, of pure aristocratic extraction, will owe you money. You should be happy.
-Vincent de Boule

What a sad world we live in. Nobody trusts anybody anymore.
-Vincent de Boule

A man of my birth would never sneak in like a common burglar.
-Vincent de Boule

Who needs a body that can't be controlled.
-Ted

Don't look like that... Tir. I chose my path. I think it's...farewell for sure...this time. Take care. Live your life to the fullest...for my sake too. .........
-Ted

All right, all right, we surrender. Lives are precious things.
-Griffith

Whether I'm fighting for the Imperials or the Liberation Army, it makes no difference to me, as long as I can eat.
-Griffith

What? Nothing for me to do? Shucks, I was looking forward to a good rumble.
-Viktor

Geezer. You might drop dead tomorrow, so I came to see your face.
-Gen

We old ones are prepared, but... It hurts to see young ones die.
-Liukan

Many lives will be lost. But you must go on. For all the soldiers who believe in a better future.
-Viktor

Inciting rebellion, causing war, taking lives... is this what you call justice?
-Sonya Shulen

At my age, it's difficult to change one's way of life.
-Sanchez

There is a thing called flow in this world. There is a thing called timing in warfare.
-Mathiu Silverberg

I have said that I am prepared to sacrifice anything to win this war. And that sacrifice includes me.
-Mathiu Silverberg

Think of your friends. Think of your families. And fight for them!
-Lepant

The ground quakes with the anger of the people. Their cries echo in
the heavens. Now is the time to for this to end.
-Warren

Yes, he was wrong. But just as some things can be right and useless
at the same time, can't something be wrong... and priceless?
-Viktor

I wanted to erase the sadness that lies hidden deep in your eyes. The sadness of one who cannot accept others. I loved you. But that was a mistake. It was my only mistake. But it cannot be forgiven.
-Barbarossa Rugner

Don't worry. I'm Viktor the Invincible!
-Viktor

Anybody feel like dying today? Step forward! I'll fight until my heart stops!
-Viktor

It's a bit too early to see Odessa again. Our reunion can wait until I become a better man.
-Flik

I despise war. I always felt that to take a life of another, for whatever reason, was wrong. And yet I became a military strategist, and took many lives. Did I do the right thing? Perhaps I should have remained in that village, fishing in my idle moments, until my death.
-Mathiu Silverberg

No comments:

Your Ad Here